OMC Outdoor Kayak Carrier Block
A customizable and portable alternative to permanent roof rack kayak/canoe carriers, OMC Outdoor Kayak Carrier Block provide a reliable, low-cost, and non-permanent rooftop transport system canoes and kayaks. The base of the OMC Outdoor carrier system, this lightweight block conforms to round, square or factory oval cross rails or rest on top of vehicle without requiring a cross rail system. Made of a soft, flexible, durable, high-density closed-cell foam with a permanent non-skid heat-bonded laminated bottom, the Carrier Block will not absorb water, does not easily tear, and won't break down under heavy use. Block features a universal V-shaped cut-out for a snug fit against kayak hull and evenly distributes the weight of the kayak or canoe over the roof frame of the vehicle. Dimensions: 4'' x 4'' x 16''.
Manufacturer model #: KBT13.
- Versatile and flexible kayak or canoe carrier base
- Fits virtually all factory roof racks - conform to round, square or factory oval cross rails
- Also works on vehicles without cross rails
- Distributes the weight of the kayak over the roof frame of the vehicle
- Soft, flexible, durable, high-density foam block with heat-bonded non-skid laminate bottom
- Will not scratch the roof of your vehicle
- Universal V-shaped cut-out for a snug fit against kayak hull
- Lightweight blocks installs quickly and easily with OMC straps (sold separately)
OMC Kayak Carrier system accessories are sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keyword "OMC"