O'Brien® Valhalla Wakeboard with Kick Bindings
- Big performance AND value for experienced riders
- Full rail that tapers towards the tips
- Variable beveled edge—''floaty'' skate-inspired feel
- Light deck with thin tip and tail—low mass swing weight
- Progressive rocker—predictable ride of a continuous rocker with pop of a three-stage
- Tapered tip and tail—edge bite you need when carving
- Delta base technology—reduced drag for cleaner ride and more speed
- Comes with Kick bindings
A great value for advanced performance, the Valhalla wakeboard from O'Brien delivers big ability out on the water with a less orchestrated, ''floaty,'' skate-inspired feel. Built around a light deck with thin tip and tail for low mass swing weight, this board features a full rail that tapers towards the tips and variable beveled edges through the midsection. The Valhalla's progressive rocker line delivers a predictable pop off the wake like a continuous board, but with power of a three-stage rocker. The tapered tip and tail provide the edge bite you need when carving, allowing you to lock in and hit the wake with speed at the right time. O'Brien's Delta base technology reduces drag for more speed. Comes with Kick bindings, which feature a comfortable Open Toe Design with specific plates for left and right feet, 3-D CMEVA footbeds, molded PVC overlays, and easy-adjusting laces. 133 cm board fits riders 80 to 160 lbs.; 138 cm board fits riders 130 to 210 lbs.; 143 cm board fits riders 165 to 250 lbs. Binding/Boot Size: 7-12. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2130552.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime