O'Brien® Clutch Wakeboard with Kick Bindings
- Great board for intermediate and advanced riders to increase their confidence and skills on
- Improved 3-stage rocker—smooth ride with big pop off the wake
- Spines under the binding areas soften big landings
- Dual molded-in fins—effortless tracking and great stability
- Removable 1.4’’ center pipe fin—extra tracking and stable ride when needed
- Variable beveled edge for extra control and longer deck life
- Comes with Kick bindings
Blending a big performance 3-stage rocker with forgiving features throughout, the O'Brien® Clutch Wakeboard with Kick Bindings is a great board to increase your skills on. The Clutch features a clean hull and 3-stage rocker for a smooth ride with a large, completely flat sweet spot in the middle for big lift off the wake. Spines under the boot locations soften landings. The dual, 1.35'' molded-in fins and variable beveled edge provide effortless tracking and great stability for confidence-building control. The 1.4’’ center pipe fin delivers great control and can be removed as the rider's ability improves. Kick bindings are built on left and right foot specific plates for a better fit and feature a 3D CMEVA footbed to cushion impact. Speed lacing system allows you to cinch up the Kick with a simple pull. Fits shoe sizes 7-13. Color: White and Blue. Clutch 137 is recommended for riders weighing between 115-205 lbs. Clutch 142 is recommended for riders weighing between 150-240 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 137cm - 2110180, 142cm - 2110182.