O’Brien® Siren Wakeboard with Siren Bindings for Ladies
- Ideal for beginner to intermediate female riders looking for an affordable setup
- Double-barrel channels exiting tip and tail to help you hold an edge
- Continuous rocker for a predictable ride and consistent roll up the wake
- 1.35” Flank fins for predictable tracking and precision edge hold
- Comes with Siren bindings
The Siren from O’Brien is geared for beginner and intermediate female riders looking for an affordable setup. The Siren features double-barrel channels exiting the tip and tail to help you hold and edge, a continuous rocker for a predictable ride and consistent roll up the wake, and 1.35” Flank fins for predictable tracking and precision edge hold. Comes with Siren bindings, which have plates specific to right and left feet for a better fit, a lightweight chassis, flexible plastisol overlays, an easily adjustable lace system, and a Captive Thumbscrew system. 124 cm board fits riders from 100 to 230 lbs.; 135 cm board fits riders from 140 to 180 lbs. Color: White. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2120208.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime