O’Brien® Coda Wakeboard with Link Bindings
- Extremely responsive board for experienced riders
- Thin, flexible tips enhance pop off the wake
- Full midsection profile with slightly pulled-in tips and V-hull
- Variable beveled edge for a clean, predictable ride
- O’Brien’s most abrupt 3-stage rocker for more kick off the wake
- Full-length step-down rail
- Delta base technology—reduced drag for a cleaner ride and more speed
- Comes with Link bindings
Long before “hybrid flex” was the industry’s latest catch phrase, the Coda wakeboard from O'Brien® was sporting thin, flexible tips that provide incredible snap off the wake. The Coda sports plenty of features to help you get the most out of every set, including a full midsection profile with slightly pulled-in tips and V-hull, which allow the board to roll on edge with ease to provide an extremely responsive ride. The variable beveled edge ensures a clean, predictable ride. The Coda comes equipped with O’Brien’s most abrupt 3-stage rocker for more kick off the wake, a full-length step-down rail, and Delta base technology that reduces drag and provides a cleaner ride with greater speed. Comes with Link bindings, a comfortable Open Toe Design for more fit flexibility and maximum comfort, Strobel-lasted liners, CMEVA outsoles, superior orthotic footbeds, Combination J-Bars for ultimate heel hold, and Fixed Off-Axis plates. 129 cm board fits riders from 65 to 145 lbs.; 135 cm board fits riders from 100 to 180 lbs.; 141 cm board fits riders from 140 to 230 lbs. Color: Black/Gray/Red. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2130326.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime