Nu-Ice Marine Series Cooler Paks
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- High performance, reusable cooling packs for sport anglers and weekend boaters
- Superior performance to ice, traditional gel-packs, or dry ice
- Holds sub zero temperatures up to 96 hours
- Non-toxic, safe, and environmentally friendly
- Reusable for up to 5 years
- Works great in lunch boxes, beach coolers, and soft sided coolers
- Freezes overnight in typical home freezer
- Durable mylar bag exterior - foil reinforced for extra strength
A great accessory for coolers or fish boxes on boats, the Marine Series Cooler Paks from Nu-Ice work better than standard ice or traditional gel packs at keeping things cold. Reusable for up to 5 years, these non-toxic, environmentally safe packs keep food and beverages cold longer than conventional ice and are safer than dry ice. When properly "charged" by freezing to -16°C, these packs begin a simple chemical reaction that absorbs heat and discharges sub-zero temperatures as temperatures rise. Long lasting, Nu-Ice cooler packs hold sub-zero temperatures for up to 96 hours, making it a great choice for a weekend fishing trip or a simple day out on the lake or river. Freezes overnight in typical household freezer. Packs come contained in a tough Mylar bag reinforced with foil for extra strength. Please allow 48 hours for the Nu-Ice Marine Series Cooler Paks to charge(freeze) at -16c or 0F. Nu-Ice marine Series Cooler Paks were designed to keep frozen foods "frozen". Made in USA.
2 lb. pak size: 8" x 9.5".
5 lb. pak size: 14" x 9.5".
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime