NuFletch APE Standard Arrow Tails Fletching System - Tail Sections for Standard Carbon Arrows
The revolutionary NuFletch APE arrow tail sections provide increased arrow performance (flatter trajectory, deeper penetration, and increased accuracy) while allowing you to quickly replace damaged fletchings or switch colors with no glue and no fletching jig! The Swiss precision machined fletch body, made from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum, installs on the rear of your arrow with standard RPS threaded inserts, just like your points do on the front of the shaft. It also allows you to easily disassemble your arrows for travel without deforming the fletchings. The durable fusion vanes are offset 2 degrees for perfect spin. Standard fits regular carbon hunting shafts (.280–.305 O.D.). Each pack includes 6 fletch bodies, 6 nock caps, 6 lighted, indexable nocks, and 23 Fusion vanes.
- Complete nock/fletch system
- Arrow Performance Enhancing tail sections
- Precision machined fletch bodies
- Replace fletchings with no jig, no glue
- Threads into inserts on rear of arrow
- Disassemble arrows for travel
- 2 degree offset vanes
- Fits most standard carbon hunting arrows
- 6 lighted, indexable nocks
Matching NuFletch products sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keyword ''NuFletch''