Nosler Accubond Bonded Core Bullets
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Nosler® Accubond® Bonded Core Bullets are truly the benchmark of bonded bullets! The Accubond bonding process completely marries a fully tapered, totally concentric, heavy copper-alloy jacket with a special lead alloy core. This bonding process creates a bullet that delivers extreme accuracy, controlled expansion, deep penetration, and 60-70% weight retention. AccuBond bullets also feature a unique white polymer tip that resists deformation in the magazine and initiates expansion upon impact. Nosler's Solid Base® design jacket base and boat tail configuration deliver large diameter mushroom, and, with the streamlined polymer tip, tremendous long-range performance and accuracy. Minimum Impact Velocity: 1800 fps. Maximum Impact Velocity: 3100 fps. Quantity per box: 50.
- The benchmark of bonded bullets
- AccuBond process completely combines a heavy, fully tapered copper-alloy jacket with a special lead alloy core
- Extreme accuracy
- Controlled expansion
- Deep penetration
- 60-70% weight retention
- Polymer tip for superior ballistic performance and expansion initiation
- Heavy jacket base acts as a platform for a large diameter mushroom
- Boat-tail bullet design works with tip to increase long-range efficiency and accuracy
Note: Not for use in tubular magazines.