Nite Ize® Pock-Its Plus Utility Holster
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Versatile and durable multi-purpose holster
- Durable nylon construction
- Two internal cylindrical pockets accommodates most sizes of mini flashlights
- Expandable front body pocket - holds a wide range of mobile devices -phone, GPS, two-way radio, mp3 player
- Back cargo pocket for additional storage
- Rugged "over and under" clip - fits belts up to 2 3/8" wide, rotates for easier access to gear inside
- Small webbed loop for carabiner attachment
Keep a wide variety of needed items at your side whenever you need them with the Pock-Its Plus Utility Holster from Nite Ize. This convenient holster holds everything from a mobile phone to a mini flashlight to a large multi-tool, and many other items you find yourself using often. Well-designed holster sports two internal cylindrical pockets to accommodate most sizes of mini flashlights and large multi-tools and an expandable front body pocket that holds a wide range of mobile devices (phone, GPS, two-way radio, mp3 player). The holster also features a back cargo pocket for additional storage and a secure hook-and-loop lid to keep everything safely in place. Rugged "over and under" clip fits belts up to 2 3/8" wide and rotates 360 degrees for easy access to gear inside the holster at all angles. Small webbed loop for carabiner attachment. Durable nylon construction. Dimensions: 6.8''H x 3.5''W x 2.3''D. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: MPP-03-01.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by RedbeardinMI Best Phone Holder I've had
Works great with my 4" Android smartphone and holds my Leatherman as well. I've still got room in it for a AA Maglite and a Sharpie. I secure just the very bottom edge of the velcro because there is a lot of it to fasten and otherwise it makes it hard to open. The clip is a bit difficult to get on and off a belt so I slide my belt through the clip. I have not had it detach or lose anything, and it seems pretty durable.
Once you get it loaded up it does tend to weigh quite a bit but that's to be expected.
October 7, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime