Nite-Ize® 1 Watt LED Upgrade II and I.Q. Switch for AA Mini MagLite®
- Improve the quality and convenient functionality of your AA Mini Maglight
- Powerful LED replacement for AA Mini Maglite
- Replaces two-handed on/off twist with a five mode I.Q. tailcap switch
- Five lighting choices - 100%, 50%, or 25% power, slow or fast strobe
- Higher quality, high powered illumination - up to 65 lumens
- Long lasting LED bulb
- Increases battery life - up to 6 hours of run time
- Fully focusable design - adjust beam from wide flood to narrow focus
- Installs easily
Improve the quality, power, and functionality of your AA Mini MagLite, and get longer battery life, with the Nite-Ize 1 Watt LED Upgrade II and I.Q. Switch. Using an efficient, white LED bulb, the 1 Watt LED Upgrade II replaces the incandescent bulb of a AA Mini Maglite with the bright white beam of a powerful LED lamp for higher quality, more powerful (65 lumens) illumination. This combo also comes with an easy-to-use I.Q. tailcap switch to replace the standard two-handed on/off twist switch found on the AA Mini Maglite. The I.Q. switch allows the user to choose between five different lighting modes (100%, 50%, or 25% power, slow or fast strobe) to match their needs. This innovative switch is also equipped with a "find-in-the-dark" flashing LED function to make location a snap and an auto shutoff feature. The LED upgrade also increases your Maglight's battery life, saving you lots of money on batteries. Fully focusable design allows you to adjust the beam from wide flood to narrow focus to match the task at hand. This LED upgrade installs easily, just like replacing the standard incandescent bulb. Brightness: up to 65 lumens. Beam: up to 60m. Run time: up to 6 hours. Note: Replacing the original incandescent bulb with any Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit or Tail Cap Switch will void the MAG Instrument® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY covering the AA MINI MAGLITE® flashlight.
Manufacturer model #: NIQ2-07-1WC.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime