Nite-Ize® LED Upgrade Combo II for AA Mini MagLite®
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Improves the quality and convenient functionality of your AA Mini Maglight
- LED replacement for incandescent bulb found in AA Mini Maglite
- Also replaces two-handed on/off twist with a simple push-button tailcap switch
- Higher quality, more powerful illumination - 30 lumens
- Long lasting, shockproof LED bulb
- Increases battery life up to five times - up to 25 hours of run time
- Fully focusable design - adjust beam from wide flood to narrow focus
- Installs easily
Improve the quality and ease of use of your AA Mini MagLite, and get longer battery life with the Nite-Ize LED Upgrade Combo II. Using an efficient, white LED bulb, the LED Upgrade Combo II replaces the incandescent bulb of a AA Mini Maglite with the bright white beam of LED for higher quality, more powerful illumination. This combo also comes with an easy-to-use push button tailcap switch to replace the standard two-handed on/off twist switch found on the AA Mini Maglite. This long running LED bulb will increase your battery life up to five times, saving you lots of money on batteries. Fully focusable design allows you to adjust the beam from wide flood to narrow focus to match the task at hand. This shockproof LED upgrade installs easily, just like replacing the standard incandescent bulb. Brightness: 30 lumens. Beam: up to 40m. Run time: up to 25 hours. Note: Replacing the original incandescent bulb with any Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit or Tail Cap Switch will void the MAG Instrument® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY covering the AA MINI MAGLITE® flashlight.
Manufacturer model #: LUC2-07.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 2
Rated 1 out of 5 by WreckinBall Upgrade?
In trying to get an LED upgrade for my mini-maglite, I tried to save a few bucks and go with the Nite-Ize upgrade. It was a big mistake.
1) The "switch" mechanism that replaces the mini-maglite's threaded aluminum plug is of poor craftsmanship (lots of movement - "slop" - not a precise item at all) and features an exposed switch. Bumping this into anything will turn the light on and burn up the batteries. Same thing will happen if you try to put this light in a holster, unless it's an open-end type.
2) The LED bulb doesn't fit well into the existing holes in the mini-maglite, and it broke during my attempted installation. Had I read customer reviews before I purchased the kit, I might have known. It seems many have complained about the bulb being "barbed" and tearing up their mini-maglites.
Buying this kit was an impulse-buy for me, and one I regret. It was a good lesson for me about impulse-buys.
October 14, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by ATechnicalGuy Nite Ize fails twice.
This is the second Nite-Ize product for the mini maglite I have purchased. The first was just the led with 3 led cluster for the AA Mini Mag and then this. The first LED upgrade never would hold a proper contact. This combo kit has a tailcap switch it DOES NOT screw into my MiniMag AA. I have the one that originally had an regular style bulb. Im done with Nite-ize and this is going back today.
August 14, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime