Nite Ize® CamJam Tie Down Strap
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Heavy-duty tie down strap
- Waterproof, high-density woven polypropylene webbing
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy tensioning mechanism
- Webbing capture ring allows controlled release of tension
- Multiple configurations
- Working load limit: 700 lbs.
- Break strength: 2,100 lbs.
The CamJam Tie Down Strap from Nite Ize is designed form keeping heavy loads where you want them. The Strap features an elegant design and high-quality materials. Built for functionality, ease of use, and ultra security for heavy loads, the CamJam Tie Down is made from a high-density woven polypropylene that's 1" wide and securely attached with 4 bar tack stitches to a cast zinc alloy cam mechanism with a non-slip buckle. The buckle also provides the ability to gradually release, even under high tension, eliminating sudden and dangerous unloading. Use in many versatile configurations, including a Loop Configuration and a Lockout Configuraton. Great for securing kayaks, paddleboards, motrocycles, equipment, lumber, furniture, and appliances. Imported.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime