Nikon Monarch 3 Riflescopes with Custom XR Turret
With its 4x zoom range, quality Ultra ClearCoat Optical System, and superior eyebox technology, the Monarch 3 Riflescope from Nikon® gives hunters huge, exceptionally bright, high-resolution views every time they sight in. This versatile scope provides bright, sharp and incredibly flat images thanks to Nikon's Ultra ClearCoat Optical System. This combination of larger internal lenses and anti-reflective multicoatings throughout boost light transmission up near 95%, for a clear view of game from dawn to dusk. The big ocular lens in the Monarch 3 eyebox offers a large, exceptionally bright, high-resolution view of your target and helps the eyebox provide up to 4" of non-critical eye relief and a wide-ranging 4x zoom range. Spring-loaded, instant zero-reset turrets provide easy and precise, 1/4 MOA click-stop adjustments in the field. Optimized for use with Nikon Spot On Ballistic Match Technology. Nitrogen filled and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance. Enhanced ring spacing allows Monarch 3s to mount on virtually any rifle, including magnum calibers with longer actions.
- Versatile riflescope performance that handles nearly any application
- Ultra ClearCoat™ Optical System - bright, sharp and incredibly flat sight picture
- Fully multicoated lenses
- Up to 95% light transmission - clear sight picture form dawn to dusk
- Monarch 3 eyebox - 4x zoom range, up to 4" of eye relief, huge ocular lens
- Spring-loaded instant zero-reset turrets –easy, in the field adjustments
- XR Turret - customized to your gun and cartridge's specific ballistics
- Precise, hand-turn 1/4 MOA click-stop adjustments
- Optimized for Spot On Ballistic Match Technology - custom precision at your fingertips
- Enhanced ring spacing - mounts on virtually any rifle (including magnum actions)
XR Turrets - Dial-in every shot. Custom XR Turret riflescopes entitle purchaser to order one customer engraved turret from Nikon, allowing the distances on the elevation dial to be engraved to match the specific ballistics of user’s load, velocity and environmental conditions. As a result, user can dial-in the exact shooting range and hold crosshair directly on target for every shot.