New Balance® 510 Trail Shoes for Ladies - Grey/Teal
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Great running shoe for the trail or track
- Synthetic/mesh upper for comfortable and breathable support
- Injection-molded EVA foam midsoles - superior cushioning, firm yet flexible
- AT Tread® all-terrain rubber outsole - combines running and trail lug configuration
- PL-1 last - more anatomical heel, an improved arch, and a closer fit in the toe box
- Designed for runners with neutral gait
- Enough additional stability for slight overpronators
A versatile option for outdoor activities, the New Balance 510 Trail Shoe for women provides the off-road traction and superior cushioning running off the beaten path demands. Rugged and durable, the 510 provides the lightweight, breathable support and comfort of a synthetic and mesh upper. The IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole delivers firm yet flexible cushioning needed for demanding runs over uneven terrain and surfaces. Made of Ndurance™ rubber compound for maximum outsole durability, the 510's AT Tread all-terrain outsole combines a running and aggressive trail lug configuration for top performance on- or off-the-road. Built around New Balance's PL-1 last, this shoe features a more anatomical heel, an improved arch, and a closer fit in the toe box to suit runners with a neutral gait with enough additional stability for slight overpronators. Average weight: 9.1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WT510.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime