New Balance® 1569 GORE-TEX® Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Ladies - Grey
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Easy-moving, flexible multi-sport/hiking shoe with waterproof protection
- Protective leather uppers
- GORE-TEX breathable, waterproof membranes
- ABZORB® premium foam cushioning in midfoot area - great compression resistance
- ROLLBAR® technology - medial and lateral TPU posts for superior motion control
- Rock Stop® technology in forefoot - protection from sharp trail hazards
- 10 mm drop
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Non-marking outsole with aggressive lugs
- WOL-1 last - flexible shape with slightly narrower heel area and roomy fit in the toe box
A low-bulk walking shoe built for adventures in more rugged terrain, wet or dry, the New Balance 1569 GORE-TEX Waterproof Hiking Shoes for ladies combines superior support and cushioning with waterproof construction. These slim-line, multi-sport shoes combine durable leather uppers with GORE-TEX breathable, waterproof linings inside to keep your feet staying dry, protected, and comfortable all day. ABZORB foam cushioning in the shock absorbing midsole dissipates impact forces on every step for superior cushioning. ROLLBAR technology uses medial and lateral TPU posts to provide advanced motion control for greater stability with less fatigue. Rock Stop technology in the forefoot provides extra protection from rocks, debris, and other sharp trail hazards. The gusseted tongue design keeps debris out of the shoe. Flexible WOL-1 last features a slightly narrower heel area and roomy toe box to accomodate feet that spend more time in a flexed position. Non-marking outsoles with aggressive lug design. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WW1569GR.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime