New Archery Products® Spitfire Maxx® Deep Six Series Expandable Broadheads
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 3-blade mechanical broadhead
- Deep Six Technology
- 1-3/4" cutting diameter
- Longer Trophy Tip®
- Broadhead penetrates deeper before blades deploy
A 3-blade mechanical with a 1-3/4" cutting diameter, plus new "over-bore"and Deep Six Technology. The longer Trophy Tip allows the broadhead to penetrate deeper before the blades deploy, which reduces the chance of deflection.
Deep Six Stainless Steel Insert System:
- Stronger More Precise Inserts. Conventional broadheads tend to rattle loose, but Deep Six provides 25% more thread engagement to keep points secure—and stainless steel is 65% stronger than aluminum.
- Focused Front-of-Center (F.F.O.C.). Higher density steel moves weight forward for genuine increases in penetration and appreciably increased accuracy.
- Boat tail Optimization & OverBore. Deep Six-approved broadheads taper to match shaft diameter for less friction and drag during flight and penetration. They allow micro-diameter shafts to track behind the broadhead ferrules for cleaner, friction-reduced pass-thrus, therefore better blood trails.
Manufacturer model #: 60-988.
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by rogersfatlip Favorite Broad Head
Love this Broadhead.. Big holes.. lots of blood..
I shot a doe at 12 yards a few weeks ago with this head. clean pass through her and through a 1-1/2 sapling behind her.. Cut the sapling in two.. Lol.. blades still work, tip still straight and sharp. Doe dropped within a few feet of where she was shot.
I've had very good luck with these!
December 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by BamBam1973 Excellent broadhead
I am using these on bloodline arrows on my PSE drive at 70# 29" draw and love them I shot a 10 point buck from my tree stand at 20 yards and he went about 20 yards and dropped with a blood trail a blind man could have found. The broad head made a complete pass through and looked like new except for some hair and blood. These heads fly like a field point and are very accurate. Someone said that it doesn't say in the online ad that it is a deep six head? These will not fit a standard arrow!!!! Deep six only!!!!! I will never go to anything else as long as these are made to fit my bloodline arrows.
November 25, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Notafan FOR DEEP SIX INSERTS ONLY
The web ad does not say this so I bought them. The package says this as plain as day. When I took them back to the BPS store the customer service rep thought it was funny. Losing my business one purchase at a time. FYI -- This is not the first ad on their site that was misleading.
August 2, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime