New Archery Products Spitfire Maxx Deep Six Series Expandable Broadheads
New Archery Products® Spitfire Maxx® Deep Six Series Expandable Broadheads are a 3-blade mechanical with a 1-3/4" cutting diameter, plus new "over-bore"and Deep Six Technology. The longer Trophy Tip® allows the broadhead to penetrate deeper before the blades deploy, which reduces the chance of deflection.
Manufacturer model #: 60-988.
- 3-blade mechanical broadhead
- Deep Six Technology
- 1-3/4'' cutting diameter
- Longer Trophy Tip
- Broadhead penetrates deeper before blades deploy
Deep Six Stainless Steel Insert System:
- Stronger More Precise Inserts. Conventional broadheads tend to rattle loose, but Deep Six provides 25% more thread engagement to keep points secure—and stainless steel is 65% stronger than aluminum.
- Focused Front-of-Center (F.F.O.C.). Higher density steel moves weight forward for genuine increases in penetration and appreciably increased accuracy.
- Boat tail Optimization & OverBore. Deep Six-approved broadheads taper to match shaft diameter for less friction and drag during flight and penetration. They allow micro-diameter shafts to track behind the broadhead ferrules for cleaner, friction-reduced pass-thrus, therefore better blood trails.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For replacement blades, order the Spitfire MAXX blades, also
1-3/4 " cutting dia...per NAP.