New Archery Products® BloodRunner® 2-Blade Deep Six Series Expandable Broadheads
- Deep Six Technology
- Massive 2-1/16" cut diameter
- Better blood trails and quicker recoveries
- Slim, tough ferrule increases accuracy and penetration
Deep Six Stainless Steel Insert System:
- Stronger More Precise Inserts. Conventional broadheads tend to rattle loose, but Deep Six provides 25% more thread engagement to keep points secure—and stainless steel is 65% stronger than aluminum.
- Focused Front-of-Center (F.F.O.C.). Higher density steel moves weight forward for genuine increases in penetration and appreciably increased accuracy.
- Boat tail Optimization & OverBore. Deep Six-approved broadheads taper to match shaft diameter for less friction and drag during flight and penetration. They allow micro-diameter shafts to track behind the broadhead ferrules for cleaner, friction-reduced pass-thrus, therefore better blood trails.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by jgbhunter Problems I have now killed two deer with these now and each of them ran about 80 yards with a heart shot. The biggest problem i had is that both times i had terrible penetration which i cannot understand why. November 12, 2012
1-1 of 1
1 Question | 0 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1