New Archery Products Big Nasty Deep Six Series Fixed-Blade Broadheads
New Archery Products® Big Nasty® Deep Six Series Fixed-Blade Broadheads are the world’s first over-the-shaft broadhead! The shaft forward design provides much better broadhead-to-arrow alignment-improved even further by Deep Six Technology. The arrow shaft acts as the ferrule of the all-steel broadhead. 1-3/8'' cutting diameter.
Manufacturer model #: 60-971.
- World’s first over-the-shaft broadhead
- Shaft forward design
- Better broadhead-to-arrow alignment
- Deep Six Technology
- Arrow shaft acts as the ferrule
- All-steel broadhead
- 1-3/8'' cutting diameter
Deep Six Stainless Steel Insert System:
- Stronger More Precise Inserts. Conventional broadheads tend to rattle loose, but Deep Six provides 25% more thread engagement to keep points secure—and stainless steel is 65% stronger than aluminum.
- Focused Front-of-Center (F.F.O.C.). Higher density steel moves weight forward for genuine increases in penetration and appreciably increased accuracy.
- Boat tail Optimization & OverBore. Deep Six-approved broadheads taper to match shaft diameter for less friction and drag during flight and penetration. They allow micro-diameter shafts to track behind the broadhead ferrules for cleaner, friction-reduced pass-thrus, therefore better blood trails.