New Archery Products® Big Nasty® Deep Six Series Fixed-Blade Broadheads
- World’s first over-the-shaft broadhead
- Shaft forward design
- Better broadhead-to-arrow alignment
- Deep Six Technology
- Arrow shaft acts as the ferrule
- All-steel broadhead
- 1-3/8" cutting diameter
NOTE: Arrow shafts must be cut 1" longer than usual.
- Stronger More Precise Inserts. Conventional broadheads tend to rattle loose, but Deep Six provides 25% more thread engagement to keep points secure—and stainless steel is 65% stronger than aluminum.
- Focused Front-of-Center (F.F.O.C.). Higher density steel moves weight forward for genuine increases in penetration and appreciably increased accuracy.
- Boat tail Optimization & OverBore. Deep Six-approved broadheads taper to match shaft diameter for less friction and drag during flight and penetration. They allow micro-diameter shafts to track behind the broadhead ferrules for cleaner, friction-reduced pass-thrus, therefore better blood trails.