Nautic Insight™ HD 2012 Chart Card for Lowrance® Fishfinders - West U.S.
Articles & Information
- For Lowrance® HDS® and HDS Gen2 Fishfinders
- Improved shoreline detail, navigation aids, and points-of-interest
- Exclusive shaded relief
- Tides and currents
- Marked fishing areas and navigation aids
- Free space on card to save sonar and navigation data
- Expansive coverage of U.S. coast and offshore
- Detailed contour lines and high-def shaded-relief coverage for offshore and coastal navigation
- Includes lake and river coverage up to 100 miles inshore
- Coverage: West Coast, California through Washington, plus Hawaii
Designed for Lowrance HDS and HDS Gen2 Fishfinders, this Nautic Insight High Definition 2012 Chart Card provides coverage of the West Coast, from California through Washington, plus Hawaii. Nautic Insight HD West 2012 offers improved shoreline detail, updated navigation aids, and points of interest, plus significant software enhancements for improved performance and accuracy. The digital mapping charts include exclusive shaded relief, tides and currents, marked fishing areas, and navigation aids. Includes expansive coverage of the U.S. coast and offshore. Besides detailed contour lines and exclusive high-def, shaded-relief coverage for offshore and coastal navigation, you also get lake and river coverage up to 100 miles inshore.
Manufacturer model #: 000-10644-001.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime