Native® Wazee™ Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight, durable Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames
- Mastoid Temple Grip™ for a great fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System® protects eyes in case of impact
- Non-slip Cushinol™ Nose Pads
- Single Snap-Back™ Interchangeable lens system
- Folding Plate Technology™ enhances strength-to-weight ratio
- Includes a soft case
- Ideal for medium to large faces
Scale new heights with comfortable, high-performance eyewear. These Native Wazee Polarized Sunglasses feature durable, ultra-lightweight Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames, built to endure high velocity collisions and intense temperatures. The Anti-Ocular Intrusion System ensures lenses won't shoot toward your eyes in case of extreme impact. Folding Plate Technology increases the frames' strength-to-weight ratio. All-day comfort is a given with Mastoid Temple Grip, featuring temple ends designed to hug behind your ears for a snug fit without pinching. Non-slip Cushinol Nose Pads keep sunglasses secure while the built-in venting system eradicates fogging. Cam-Action Hinges quickly lock temples into position. Lenses are interchangeable. Soft case included. Imported.About your Native lenses:
- Gray Polarized lenses offer superior glare reduction and 12% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for bright conditions.
- Brown Polarized lenses provide superior glare reduction and 12% VLT. Suitable for moderate to bright conditions.
- Blue Polarized Reflex™ lenses (Gray Base) feature improved glare reduction, enhanced styling and 10% VLT. Suitable for extremely bright conditions.
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 2 out of 5 by ChrisSMinnesota Not as sturdy as wanted
Lenses are good, frames are lightweight and not as sturdy as I wanted! Price seems quite high for the quality received! Beware!
July 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sw12345 Excellent glasses
I have never paid more than $25 for a pair of glasses. I couldn't justify a reason. I was given a BPS gift card from work and decided to try a pair of high end sunglasses. Wow, these are great. I now know the difference between cheap and expensive glasses. Sorry I can't give a comparison to other glasses in their class, as I have never bought a good pair of glasses before. All I can say is I have never had a pair of glasses this good and I love them. I also like the fact that they have interchangeable lenses. I'm thinking of getting a couple sets. Other reviews say they are the best bang for the buck and I would have to agree.
June 25, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime