Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 Square Pellet Grill and Smoker
Cook like a champion from the comfort of your own backyard with the Myron Mixon Pitmaster Q3 24" Square Pellet Grill and Smoker. Powered by an automated wood pellet burner system, this easy-to-use grill helps you pack flavor in while grilling, smoking, or baking meat and other food. This unique grill also features a built-in spot for an aluminum bread pan in the grease drain pan that you can fill with water or juice for Mixon's trademark "water pan" cooking process. Easy to use cooker simply requires you to fill the pellet hopper, set the cooking temperature on the digital LED thermostat, and let the grill cook your meat without tying you to the grill. The Q3's automated pellet auger feeds the grill's centrally-located 20,000 BTU firebox as needed, working with the grill's fan to maintain consistent and even heat under the grates with no hot spots. The Q3's cast iron cooking grates and handy warming rack give you 610 square inches of cooking space. Durable steel grill body with handy side shelf for supplies and prep space and lower storage. Integrated thermometer in the lid lets you monitor cooking temperature at a glance. 2 rubber wheels and 2 locking casters make moving this pellet grill a breeze. Built-in ash tray and protected exterior grease bucket for easy cleanup. 70°-450°F cooking range. Hot Rod electric ignition for easy starting. Assembled dimensions: 52"L x 21"W x 45"H. Weight: 130 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 47101.
- Versatile, wood pellet-fired grill from BBQ master Myron Mixon
- Grill, barbecue, roast, smoke or bake
- Durable steel construction with cast iron cooking grates
- Centrally-located firebox - 20,000 BTUs
- Automated pellet auger and fan - even, consistent heat
- Digital LED thermostat - set cooking temperature and let it cook
- 610 square inches of cooking space
- Built-in space for Mixon's signature water pan in grease drain pan
- Handy side shelf and lower storage
- Large bottom shelf great for storage.
- Hod Rod electrical ignition system
- Built-in thermometer
As a three-time world barbecue champion, Myron Mixon is the winningest man in barbecue. He is the chief cook of the Jack's Old South Competition Bar-B-Que Team; the star of Destination America's BBQ Pitmasters and new docureality show for Destination America; the author of the New York Times bestselling cookbook "Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue" (Random House, May 2011) and the upcoming "Everyday Barbecue" (Random House, May 2013). He is widely recognized as the most successful and charismatic man in barbecue.