Free Shipping on orders $50+ No code needed.

Select the "Economy Shipping" option at checkout.

Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more applies to economy shipping only to US and Canadian addresses on all internet or phone merchandise orders. (Canadian orders will be charged a $3.50 brokerage fee, duty and tax.) Excludes gift cards, orders shipped outside of the US and Canada, expedited or additional shipping and hazardous, special fees. Shipping charges on previous orders will not be reimbursed.

You may also order by calling 1-800-BASS-PRO (1-800-227-7776). Give the phone representative key code L5HA.

Mustad Triple Grip Treble Hook - 2X Short Shank

   

Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:

Size
Product Color
Quantity
Other specs Quantity Price & availability

4

Red

10

Model:
36246-RB-4-10
  • $5.49

  • SKU: 1221479

  • In Stock
  • Add to Cart

    Add to Wish List

6

Red

10

Model:
3624-RB-6-10
  • $5.49

  • SKU: 1221478

  • In Stock
  • Add to Cart

    Add to Wish List

8

Red

10

Model:
36246-RB-8-10
  • $5.49

  • SKU: 1221477

  • In Stock
  • Add to Cart

    Add to Wish List

Unique bend of a MustadĀ® Triple GripĀ® hook forces the fish into the elbow bend, making it virtually impossible to throw the hook. 2X short shank can reduce or prevent hook tangles on short body lures. Nor-tempering process makes a hook up to 30% stronger than other fish hooks.

  • Special wide bend
  • 2X Short shank
  • Nor-tempered wire
  • Chemically sharpened points
Mustad Triple Grip Treble Hook - 2X Short Shank 4.4 5 20 20
Excellent Repacement Hooks These are excellent hooks for short bodied crankbaits when you want to go up to a larger hook size and not have hook tangling problems. I have also found my hooked to landed ratio has really increased especially on the lipless crankbaits, the bottom line more fish landed. They also work excellent with dough type baits for trout, catfish, or carp. They are very sharp and hold their sharpness well, and seem to hold these types of dough baits as well as the spring type hooks with a better catch ratio. March 31, 2008
Replace the rest!! The red triple grip hooks are in my opinion the best hook by far. When I buy any crankbait the first thing I do is replace the stock hooks with red triple grips. I used to lose a lot of fish on lipless baits but since I started using the Mustad's I land a much higher percentage and have a lot less lost fish. If you want to put more keepers in the boat use the Mustad Triple Grips. Doug March 2, 2009
MUSTAD Triple Grip Hooks For The Best "HOOK-UP" I have began to change all of my crank bait hooks to the MUSTAD TRIPLE GRIP HOOKS after losing several good fish. I was getting "the bite", but not always getting the fish, several of my hooks would just staighten out. I picked up a package while at Bass Pro because I noticed the backward bend. After replacing the hooks on my hottest crank bait of the week, my bite to catch percentage went up to about 85% (of the other 15% missed 10-12% was my fault). Put a set on and watch you catch rate climb. Buddy April 6, 2006
best hook out there The mustad triple grip is an excellent hook for ice-fishing and open water fishing.In many cases we use a size larger hook than comes with the lure to catch and hold fish when they bite..The bend in the hook keeps fish hooked and this is one of the best hooks out there. January 8, 2015
2 3 4 5 next>>

Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime