The Original Muck Boot Company® Woodlands Explorer Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Muck waterproof performance in a lightweight hunting boot
- Full grain leather upper with 5mm CR flex foam in collars for comfort
- 100% waterproof bootie membranesRubber toe overlay
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment - masks scent for improved concealment
- Aggressive outsole - all terrain traction
- Versatile hunting boot - Comfort-rated from sub-freezing to 85°F
Enjoy proven Muck performance in a lightweight, leather hunting boot with the Woodlands Explorer Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men. This all-terrain hunting boot features a durable, full-grain leather upper with Muck's 5mm CR flex-foam in the collars for added warmth and comfort. Agion antimicrobial treatment in the interior lining masks your scent for improved concealment, while the 100% waterproof breathable membrane in the shoe's interior bootie keep your feet dry and comfortable. Rubber toe overlays provide additional protection from ground obstacles. EVA midsole absorbs shock and cushions each step. Aggressive outsole. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: MWP-MOBU.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gfields23 Boots of Gold
I purchased these boots for pheasant hunting in Kansas and Nebraska after out growing my old boots. I went with Muck boots because of my duck hunting knee high much boots which I love. These boots provide plenty of support and cushion as well as warmth, not to mention they are light as a feather. I liked these boots so much that I now wear them to deer hunt and sneak ponds. Dropping the extra cash on these are well worth it.
July 1, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime