The Original Muck Boot Company® Woody Elite Hunting Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Stealth premium hunting boot has a breathable Airmesh™ and fleece lining, a stretch-fit topline binding that snugs to your calf for warmth, anti-microbial treatment, Inscentible® scent masking, and a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon that is 100% waterproof. Color: Mossy Oak® Break-Up®. Imported.
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents bacteria and mildew from growing and producing odors
- Inscentable™ scent masking added for improved concealment
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Breathable Airmesh™ lining
- Additional achilles overlay for added protection
- 10mm kick rim for hands-free removal
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed (internal)
- Molded, durable, rubber outsole provides maximum protection and stability
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
- CR flex-foam bootie (5mm) with four-way stretch nylon, snag-resistant cover is 100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible, buoyant, and will form to virtually any calf girth
- Comfort range 60º F to -40º F
Manufacturer style #: WDE-MOBU.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5 by straightstream Favorite Boots
After wearing these boots for several hunting seasons I would highly recommend them. They are very comfortable, warm, the bottoms have not come apart like I have seen from 2 of my friends who bought Reg. Woody Max models recently. This is by far my favorite pair of boots. I hunt in Alabama and on a 20 degree morning wearing these boots with a good pair of winter socks, your feet will stay warm in a stand for hours with no problems. I have a storage tub full of boots (Rocky's, Red Head Brand, LaCrosse) that sit in camp while I wear Muck boots every day.
January 21, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by jmccaskey hunter
I would not recommend these boots to anyone . I hunted last week in Ohio and i tried browning socks and thick under armour socks and my feet stayed very cold all week. The temperature was 30 degrees outside. These boots are no wear cloths to being rated for -40.. Don't waste your money .
December 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by GITnRDUNinMICH Best pair of boots ever!!!
These boots are by far the best I have ever purchased. Compared with several pair of LaCrosse boots I have purchased. The Muck boots are by far the most comfortable and suitable year around hunting boot. I must say I was skepticle but the have made me a believer. I have yet to find a situation where these boots fail. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for and these boots are worth every penny!!
September 26, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by auhunter Good Boots
I have been using these boots for about two weeks now and I am very happy with them. My feet have yet to get wet or cold and they are extremely comfortable. Just make sure to get the right size!
November 9, 2009
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime