The Original Muck Boot Company® Mid All-Conditions Work Boots
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Doing chores is bad enough, but that farm work can be a lot more pleasant with a good set of the boots! Leave those flimsy, cheap gum boots in the mudroom and work in comfort with the Muck Chore Boots. Built with a breathable Airmesh™ lining, the boots keep the sweat down to a minimum but are completely waterproof. For durability, the boots have a shock absorbent, lightweight outsole and is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area. Mid-size height: 12''. Color: Black. Medium width. Imported.
- CR flex-foam bootie (5mm) with four-way stretch nylon
- Additional Achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Kick rim for easy removal
- Wide cut heel base for stability
- Diamond textured toe and heel reinforcement resists scuffs and scratches
- Durable, shock absorbent, oil resistent, lightweight, blown rubber outsole stays flexible
- Seamless quick-clean rubber overlay
- Breathable Airmesh lining
- Comfort range of 85° F to sub-freezing conditions
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 9
Rated 5 out of 5 by iadu22 Best boots I've owned
Finally bought a pair of these and I dont know why I waited so long. So comfortable, can get a little warm on a nice day.
November 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Don2000 Great Boots
These boots are great for chore boots. Waterproof, comfortable with good arch support, non slip soles with great tread, and easy to put on.
October 8, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by rich12345 good boots but they run very big
good boots but they run very big. should of ordered a smaller size. oh well life is ot perfect.
January 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bunn Great gift
Great gift for outdoor boys for Christmas! Warm and dry feet make everyone happy!
December 17, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime