Mountrek® Bernard Path Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
- Durable, waterproof, supportive hiking boot for demanding hikers and backpackers
- waterproof full grain leather upper
- Breathable waterproof bootie
- Molded rubber outsole with multi-directional lug tread for great traction
- Puncture resistant TPR plate over outsole for additional foot protection from rocks and hazards
- Molded EVA midsole
- Molded polyurethane heel support reduces heel shock
- Multi-layer footbed - combination of components for cushioning, moisture wicking performance
- Durable metal lacing hardware
Count on sure traction from the Bernard's molded rubber outsole, with its multi-directional lug design that gives you a sure grip going up inclines and trustworthy resistance coming down declines. A puncture-resistant thermal plastic rubber plate runs heel to toe over the outsole to protect your entire foot from sharp rocks, tree roots, and other trail hazards. The boot's molded EVA midsole anchors several layers that provide lightweight comfort, stability, and flexibility. A molded polyurethane heel support works with the polyurethane foam shock absorption pad and molded TPR heel cup in the footbed to provide enhanced side to side stability and cushioning under your heel. The footbed also features moisture wicking open-cell polyurethane foam and HILEX polyester fabric cover for great energy return, comfort, and odor control thanks to natural active carbon in the foam. Staggered all metal lacing hardware provide sure fit. Gusseted tongue. Average weight per pair 3 lbs. 10 oz.Color: Dark Tan. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: I4021.