Mountain House Freeze Dried Lasagna with Meat Sauce Entree
Make it easy to enjoy a delicious, nutritious meal on your next outdoor adventure with the Mountain House® Freeze Dried Lasagna with Meat Sauce. Packed in a specially designed, multi-layered foil pouch, all you have to do to fix this meal is add boiling water and then eat the filling entrée right from the pouch. This special pouch allows food to be stored at room temperature for years, retaining the fresh flavor and original texture. Meal contains servings of pasta with cheese in a rich tomato meat sauce. Contains soy, milk, and wheat. Dry weight: 1 serving - 4 oz., two serving - 4.8 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 53-127.
- Easy packing, easy to prepare, delicious, nutritious freeze dried entrée
- 10 oz. serving—2 servings
- Easy prep—add boiling water in pouch and eat meal right from the pouch
- Specially designed, multi-layered foil pouch keeps food at room temperature for years
- Retains fresh flavor and original texture
- Pasta with cheese in a rich tomato meat sauce
The Mountain House product line of freeze-dried meals has been manufacturing backpacking / recreational foods since the late-1960s. Other brands of backpacking foods mix freeze dried and dehydrated ingredients in their entrees. Dehydrated ingredients cost less and do not have the superior flavor that freeze dried ingredients do. Dehydrated foods often require soaking and long cook times, while freeze dried entrees require only the addition of boiling water and a maximum set time of 10 minutes.