Mountain Hard Wear Optic 2.5 Two Person Tent
Enjoy a little extra elbow room and an amazing view on your next camping adventure with the Optic™ 2.5 from Mountain Hard Wear®. A lightweight and durable 2-person tent, the Optic 2.5 features full-size doors on adjacent sides that open up with multiple tie-backs to give campers inside a wide, 180° view. Airy design combines 20D poly knit mesh walls and roof with a durable 70D nylon taffeta floor with 3000 mm PU coating. 75D polyester taffeta rainfly with 1500 mm PU coating shields campers from the elements and creates 2 vestibule areas for dry entry to the tent and sheltered gear storage. High strength aluminum DAC Pressfit® poles provide a frame you can trust in through rough weather. Dual slider zippers on the tent's 2 mesh doors for easy entry and exit. Reflective color-coded starter tabs make setup easier. Internal pockets for gear organization. Guy out line and line tensioners included. Carry Weight: 6 lbs. 3 oz. 92" x 58" x 48". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: OU9660-456.
- Unique tent design gives campers a huge view
- Side by side, full size doors open to give a 180° view
- Open, airy design sleeps 2 campers
- 20D poly knit mesh walls and roof
- 75D polyester taffeta rainfly with 1500 mm PU coating
- 70D nylon taffeta floor with 3000 mm PU coating
- 3 high strength aluminum DAC Pressfit poles
- 2 vestibules
- Carry weight: 6 lbs. 3 oz.