Moultrie® Game Spy® M-80 Black Mini 5.0 Megapixel Digital Game Camera
- No visible LED light for ultimate concealment
- Night range up to 50 ft.
- 5 MP resolution camera
- Infrared triggered game camera, hybrid time-lapse plot camera, plot camera by day/infrared camera by night
- 16:9 widescreen images and videos provide a wider field of view than other cameras
- New FastFire continuous shooting mode captures up to 3 pictures per second
- Picture delay: 5/15/30 seconds, 1-60 minutes
- Temperature, moon phase, time, date, and camera ID stamp
- Up to 1-year battery life
- Records video with sound
- Battery life calculator
- External power port for optional Moultrie PowerPanel
- SD memory card slot—up to 32 GB (SD card required for operation, not included)
- Operates on 4 or 8 AA batteries (not included)
Manufacturer model #: MFH-DGS-M80-BLX.
Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 12 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TDMBear Great Cam I have had this out camera out since Christmas over a feeder and takes aroud 1,000 pictures a week. The batteries are just now starting to run low. Picture quality is great in my opinion and easy to use. April 13, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Badcam Many Problems I purchased two of the Moultrie M80's a year ago. Both of them stopped taking pictures within days of one another. After two calls to Moultrie( I was on hold for ever) I got a hold of someone that fixed the problem. They do not take good pictures in the dark if something moves. The pictures are very blerry.Now one of them have stopped taking pisture agian and will not even turn on. I emailed Moultrie,but as of 3/9/2013 knowone has made any atempt to contact me about the problem. I will never buy another Moultrie product. March 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Plogan11 Pretty good Camera This is my first game camera so I dont have too much to compare it too. What I have noticed is that it dose not always take pictures. I have sat in my stand several mornings watching the doe play around my feeder. They show up like clockwork every morning. When I check the card I find that there will only be a couple of pics if any at all, so I wonder what im missing out on when I'm not there. The day pictures are impressive, but the night pictures are usually dark and often times very blury. I do like the black flash feature and the deer never noticed the camera. There is also the night/day transition period where all the pictures look like there is a fresh blanket of snow on everything. Overall its not a bad camera for a first purchase. December 3, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by jzfrans Satisfied The only thing lacking is the trigger speed. The night pictures have a great flash range and limited blurring. Takes good day pics as well. Ive been pleasantly surprised with the past moultries Ive had, ive never had any issues. October 28, 2012