Moultrie® Feeder Activator Remote Control
- Remote control allows you to start your feeder with the push of a button
- Activates feeders from up to 300' away
- Compatible with any feeder style or brand, including fish feeders
- Perfect for use from your tree stand, ATV, truck, or pier
- Works with 6-volt or 12-volt feeder motors powered by sealed batteries
Manufacturer model #: MFH-ACT.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:Can you use this remote in addition to having a regular timer on the feeder so after the regular time on the feeder goes off you are able to remotely activate the feeder and spin more corn?
A:Unfortunately, you can keep on dumping corn. The reason I say unfortunately is because you will have some people who will empty your drum and the deer still won't come. Sometimes, the deer will avoid an area no matter how much corn is out there, or they will wait until night time to come and eat all the corn.
1 of 1
1 of 1