Moultrie® 25-Gallon ATV Spot Sprayer with 10' Boomless Nozzle
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 25-gallon, chemical-resistant polyethylene tank
- Easy-to-read graduation marks
- 10' boomless sprayer
- 12' hose
- 12V SHURflo pump rated at 1.8GPM at 60 PSI
Includes a 25-gallon heavy-duty chemical-resistant polyethylene tank with easy-to-read graduation marks, spray wand, 10' boomless sprayer with shut-off gate, 12' of hose, vented tank lid, gated drain valve, and 12V SHURflo pump rated at 1.8 GPM at 60 psi.
Rated 2.8 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by williep takes 2
works great not a 10 foot mabe 8 but til works great
October 1, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sludgefoot Cheap Made
Bought this and took to cabin to spray. In assembling, the inserts on the bottom that the spray bar attaches to were just barely attached to the holes. The slightest pressure and they punched through leaving two holes in bottom of tank. Had to go back to town, buy nuts, bolts, washers and rubber grommets to patch up. If had time I would have returned to Bass Pro but had to spray then while weather allowed. I will not buy another one. Boomless sprayers are hard to find and that's why I bought this one. I had bought another a few yrs before and it leaked. I was hoping maybe they had improved but I was wrong. Second time - shame on me!!
July 2, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by bassin18 Good product
Easy to assemble and put to work right away. Have 15 acres and food plots that I use to fertilize. I have recommended this to my friends.
April 6, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 Do not waste your money
1. The pump surges and thus the spray surges.
2. The spray pattern is only about 4-5 feet wide.
3. The spray nozzles spits and does not atomize the spray very well.
4. The hoses are cheap and had kinks in several areas out of the box.
5. The hose connection attaching the sprayer to the pump leaked out of the box. I had to cut a section of hose at the end to stop the leak.
6. All the plumbing connections seem loose things move easily, but they don’t leak.
September 3, 2009
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime