MotorGuide® VariMAX® Hand Control Transom Mount Trolling Motors with BluVis™ Battery/Speed LED Indicators
- BluVis™ display shows direction, speed, and battery voltage
- Aluminum Transom Mount offers multi-position angle adjustment
- Fish up to 3.5 times longer than a 5-speed motor
- Intuitive steering with revolutionary push/pull, forward/reverse speed adjustments
- One-touch depth adjustment to quickly modify motor height
- Digital variable speed minimizes amp draw
- Powerful motor runs cooler, lasts longer
- Taper-Lock™ mount with 7-point adjustment
- One-touch, rapid-slide depth adjustment collar
- Extending Soft Touch handle
Designed to have the longest run time of any motor in its class and the advantage of a precise variable speed adjustment, VariMAX® gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat—plus the Digital guts to get it done, day in and day out. You’ll get up to 3.5 times the battery life over 5-speed motors. And you’ll never have to settle for a little too fast or slow. Dial it way down and whisper through the shallows, or crank it up and cut through the wind with less amp draw than ever before. Fish longer, fish at exactly the speed you want, and fish more silently. And do it with the extreme durability of Digital. Aluminum Transom Mount offers multi-position angle adjustment and easy-to-use tilt/stow mechanism. Features include intuitive steering with push/pull forward and reverse; precise BluVis™ integrated speed and battery indicator; one-touch depth adjustment to quickly modify motor height; digital variable speed that minimizes amp draw; large-diameter 1.25" shaft; powerful motor that runs cooler and lasts longer; revolutionary push/pull, forward/reverse speed adjustments; Taper-Lock™ mount with 7-point adjustment; one-touch, rapid-slide depth adjustment collar; extending Soft Touch handle; extending Twist-Tiller steering style. Easy Allen wrench adjustment allows the head to be repositioned for placement anywhere in the boat.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I've reset my breaker many time. Better to be safer than sorry.