MotorGuide® Great White® Saltwater Series Bow Mount Trolling Motors
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lower unit's 99.9% pure AlumiPlate coating ''self heals'' scratches, providing unmatched protection
- TGIC polyester topcoat protects against dings and scratches
- Stainless steel shaft withstands the rigors of harsh saltwater use
- Twist Tiller steering control puts natural outboard convenience in the palm of your hand; quick access, multi-position handle
- No exposed electronics in the head
- Digital Guardian™ self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit controlling speed and monitoring vital motor components together in one protected location, eliminating the sonar interference commonly associated with analog circuit boards
- Dual sacrificial anodes
- Machete® III prop for shallow water running and quiet power
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
Go faster, go shallower and go quieter with the ultimate motors for shallow saltwater fishing, MotorGuide's Great White Saltwater Series Bow Mount Trolling Motors. The Great White Trolling Motor Series was built to stand-up to the most extreme saltwater elements; heat, corrosion, salt and the big-water pounding are all part of a day's work for these efficient motors.
TT = Twist Tiller Steering
ETT = Extending Twist Tiller Steering
Rated 3 out of 5 by 4
Rated 1 out of 5 by Don4FSU Nice Anchor
I bought this motor in May 2009 and it is now in the shop for the 4th time. I've owned boats for the last 25 years and have always had a trolling motor this is by far the must unreliable trolling motor I've ever owned. It makes a better anchor than a trolling motor. I would not recommend it even at 1/2 the price. The only upside is that the 1st three times repairs were covered under warranty and the service team at Bass Pro in Destin Florida have been great to deal with.
May 27, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by chester4927 poor construction
I have replaced the plastic head on this trolling motor twice already.. It does not hold up in rough water conditions.... As far as, the trolling motor itself, it has great power to move a boat quietly and in strong winds and current... Mfg. needs to beef up the plastic head for this unit...
July 19, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by MIKE44 Motorguide first in the game
Motorguide was first in the game of making trolling motors (at least before MinnKota). Dependable, structurally strong.
March 27, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by nationm Excellent trolling motor for harsh conditions
I've had this on my bayfisher for 4 years now and its amazing. Controls well, adjusts well, has zinc plates for anti-corrosion. Couldn't ask for a better more reliable trolling motor.
March 27, 2008
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime