Mossy Oak Biologic LabLab Deer Food Supplement
Mossy Oak™ Biologic™ LabLab Deer Food Supplement is a vigorous, twining legume specially formulated for outstanding, hardy performance in food plots from spring well into autumn. It's resistant to insects and disease, grows well even in rough or acidic soil, stands up to heavy browsing and produces a huge amount of forage—plants often grow three feet in height. The large leaves are an excellent source of protein and phosphorus for antler growth. Plant in spring or late summer.
Manufacturer model #: 8518.
- Vigorous, twining legume
- Resistant to insects and disease
- Grows well even in rough or acidic
- Produces a huge amount of forage
- Plants often grow 3' in height
- Excellent source of protein and phosphorus for antler growth