Moeller Marine Products Topside Fuel Tanks
Specifically designed for use in Boston Whaler®, Carolina Skiff, and Key West bench style, center console, pontoon, deck, or Jon boat designs, the Moeller® Marine Products Topside Fuel Tank provides a positive seal with Moeller-exclusive injection-molded 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) fill neck. Mechanically vented fuel cap ensures easy gripping with exclusive ribbed design that floats. 90º, 1/4 NPT fuel withdrawal elbow rotates 360º eliminating a kinked fuel line hose. Mechanical direct-sight gauge features an easy-to-read indicator. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with UV-stabilized resin, this tank is tested to industry standards.
- Provides positive seal with Moeller-exclusive injection-molded 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) fill neck
- Mechanically vented fuel cap
- 90º, 1/4 NPT fuel withdrawal elbow rotates 360º
- Mechanical direct-sight gauge with easy-to-read indicator
- Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with UV-stabilized resin
- Tested to industry standards
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I wish they would make some separate compartments in these plastic tanks to minimize the sloshing effect like they do in the metal tanks.