Moeller Marine Products Permanent Fuel Tanks
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Moeller® Marine's Permanent Fuel tanks Utilizes rotationally molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic to allow for complex shape designs beyond conventional and restricted aluminum tanks. The Permanent Fuel Tanks' fittings hold the highest O.D. and I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling. NOTE: FUEL LINE FITTINGS SOLD SEPARATELY
- Comes standard with the exclusive Hose Tite™ machined-aluminum fill spouts, and vent fittings molded into the tank shell
- Machined-aluminum 3/8'' withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience
- The fittings hold the highest O.D. & I.D. tolerances in the industry, ensuring you the highest level of input flow available during refueling
- When measuring for tank dimension, allow for hydrocarbon swelling causes tanks to expand in all directions by 3%
- Add 2-1/2'' for fill neck fitting to overall tank height
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Hope this helps!