Moeller® Marine Products Complete Clear Site Water Separating Fuel Filter System
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Moeller Marine Products Complete Clear Site Water Separating Fuel Filter System protects your outboard engine's fuel system from water and other contaminants and extends filter life by draining water from the filter. Designed for use on 2 and 4 cycle outboard engines only, the fuel filter system comes complete with a corrosion-resistant filter head, hose barbs and plugs. Offers an 85 GPH flow rate.
- Bowl and filter head are reusable
- Extends the life of filter by draining collected water from fuel system
- Easy turn thumb screw ensures a positive grip during draining of bowl
- Drainage bowl is manufactured from UV protected resin
- Protect fuel systems from water and other contaminates
- Provides cleaner fuel critical so engines operate at optimum performance
- Will not separate 2-cycle oil from gasoline
- High performance 3/8 NPT ports offer lower pressure drop rates
- Each filter kit comes complete with hose barbs and plugs
- Bolt hole pattern conforms to industry standards
- Outboard engine use only
- Not for use with diesel fuel
- *Filter canister will not work with Racor® filter heads
- Manufacture’s model # 033314-10
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 5
Rated 2 out of 5 by CheetahMike Moeller Clear Site
This would be an excellent product, but for two items.
The replacement cartridge does not come with a new o-ring for the Clear Site piece. I had not had a problem until I replaced the cartridge. Now I can't get it to seal, instructions followed. Didn't find a problem with Clear site piece or the O-ring. Can't find a problem why it shouldn't seal. can't find a new ring.
The plastic body requires care when screwing in pipe fittings. Metal bodies were not offered at the retailer
July 10, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by fishingfreak38 Cheap engine insurance
Puts my mind at ease,this new ethanol gas is scairy.
May 26, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by lovefishing64012 keeps the water out
the product works well. The unit itself says for outboard motor use only, but i used it on my i/o and it works fine. I installed it before the fuel pump and it appears to be functioning as described.
May 17, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by RogerBear good
I like what it does i don"t have to worry about water in the motor.
January 31, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime