Minn Kota i-Pilot Link System - Terrova
This Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link is an integrated GPS trolling system that enables your Minn Kota Terrova® trolling motor and Humminbird fishfinder to talk to one another. Not only does the i-Pilot Link offer automatic boat control but the power to find, store and revisit your most productive fishing spots and tracks as well. You command it all from either your Humminbird fishfinder or from the wireless remote—all while retaining the original i-Pilot functions. Positioning your boat was never easier or faster. The i-Pilot Link for Terrova can work in conjunction with the foot pedal. The rechargeable Wireless Remote features a full-color LCD screen, is waterproof and floats.
- Rechargeable wireless remote, features full color LCD screen
- Compatible with all Minn Kota Terrova trolling motors
- Works with most ethernet-equipped Humminbird® fishfinders
- Compatible with i-Pilot Link-enabled LakeMaster® digital GPS maps
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
This i-Pilot Link is compatible with Minn Kota Terrova trolling motors, most ethernet-equipped Humminbird fishfinders, and i-Pilot Link-enabled LakeMaster digital GPS maps, which are required to perform the Follow the Contour function.
- Follow the Contour - Fishing at a certain depth? I-Pilot Link can keep you on it automatically. With a LakeMaster SD card (not included) in your Humminbird, i-Pilot will follow any contour your choose—in either direction—for as long as you want.
- Contour Offset - Stay at a set distance from a depth contour or shoreline.
- Spot-Lock - Helps keep you within 5 feet of a fishing spot.
- iTrack - iTracks are paths in the water that you can store and retrace at will.
- Advanced AutoPilot - Just set a heading using your Humminbird cursor or pointing the motor head in the direction you want to travel. Then just push a button.
- CoPilot - Take wireless command of speed, steering and on/off from anywhere on the boat with your i-Pilot Link remote.
- Cruise Control - Lock in your actual on-the-water speed and adjust it in .1 mile-per-hour increments.
Manufacturer model #: 1866400.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.