Minn Kota® Riptide® SF Bow Mount Trolling Motors
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Made in the USA and redesigned to be stronger, quieter, smoother, and more durable, the MinnKota Riptide SF Bow-Mount Trolling Motors are ideal for trolling in shallower saltwater environments. Redesigned handle tilts and extends for more effortless control.
Riptide® SF Features:
- Innovative Mono-Arm Design features a single hinge point and rear pivot bearing with 20% more surface area. Reduced noise, greater strength, and longer life than traditional scissor mounts. Marine-grade extruded anodized aluminum structural beam is lighter in weight yet reduces torsional deflection by 75%
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer (CTS) is a Minn Kota exclusive! Integrated spring arm applies force in both the stowed and deployed positions, eliminating motor play and reducing noise. Reduces steering torque at higher speeds or in heavy chop
- Lift-Assist patented design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half. Features a 300 series stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring
All Riptide Motors Feature:
- Saltwater Engineered: premium-grade marine alloys, are virtually impervious to rust.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: pound for pound, stronger than stainless steel
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: control boards are fully encapsulated in marine-grade urethane
Sacrificial Anode: patented, replaceable anode protects metallic components from galvanic corrosion
- Manufacturer's Three-Year Warranty: all riptide motors feature a three-year warranty.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 5
Rated 2 out of 5 Not Impressed
I was expecting alot more from this trolling motor. This had more thrust than our previous one and since it is new we expected some noise reduction. Our previous motor has about 12 years on this brand new one and it is smaller/quieter as well. For the price, I am not impressed and was expecting more power and a quieter motor.
August 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by mercstorm Good troller but has issues
I just purchased a new Big O bass boat made in Florida with the new 80 lb hand control 62" shaft motor. In Florida lakes, there is more grass and stuff you can shake a stick at. With the delay start on these motors, if your in the thick stuff you cant get out with out lifting and cleaning the motor every time. I hope our local trolling motor guys can by pass the slow start. If not I will be getting another trolling motor. If your looking for a great bass or flats boat check out the Big O boats in Okeechobee.
July 31, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by bigfishken Bad Boy!
I had one of these on a 24 ft Fish Master boat/225 Suzukki to replace a very unsatisfactory Minn Kota 24 volt Rip Tide Remote control trolling motor. It was a great motor and moved this big/heavy boat with ease...was good on batteries also
October 21, 2010
Rated 4 out of 5 riptide sf
Wonderful trolling motor,,but needs to be mounted very level,,side to side, and front to back,,,had to replace in side guide bushings inside of mount several times, i had to finally polish the outside of the mono arms sharp edges rubbing the bushing guides, if they catch the pull the bushings out after one time of catching..otherthan that it is great.
September 5, 2009
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime