Minn Kota Maxxum Bow Mount Trolling Motor
The Minn Kota® Maxxum Bow Mount Trolling Motor, a Bass Pro Shops® exclusive, pairs strength and safety for a motor you'll appreciate with every outing. Its heavy-duty Maxxum Mount is the strongest bow-mount system in the world and features Minn Kota's exclusive Bowguard 360°™ Breakaway Mount to break away on impact from any direction and reset automatically for added motor protection. A Weedless Wedge™ 100% weedless prop with patented swept-back design brushes away weeds while preserving power. The Minn Kota Maxxum 65' Control Bow Mount Trolling Motor produces 65 pounds of thrust and boasts an indestructible 42" composite shaft that's stronger than steel and bears a lifetime guarantee against breaks, kinks, or corrosion. The lighted directional indicator ensures a clear view of motor position in any light. A streamlined foot pedal with ergonomic design provides all-day comfort, and the Digital Maximizer™ allows up to 5 times the running time on a single charge through infinitely variable power control.
- Indestructible composite shaft: Pound for pound, stronger than steel Heavy-duty Maxxum Mount: The strongest bow-mount system in the world
- Bowguard 360° Breakaway Mount: Breaks away on impact from any direction and automatically resets itself
- Streamlined foot pedal: Easy to use and ergonomically designed for all-day comfort
- Weedless Wedge: 100% weedless prop pushes weeds away
- Lighted directional indicator allows you to quickly determine your motor position
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5-times longer run time on a single charge
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
where there are two 12 volt batterys and the change to 24 volt occurs at the
plug in and NOT AT THE BATTERIES is to run a light 14-18ga wire from each of the negitive termals on your trolling motor batteries to your negitive termanal of your starting battery. Fuse each wire with 2-3 amp fuse. I hope this helps. Thanks