Minn Kota® Engine Mount Saltwater Trolling Motors
- Control module features potted electronics sealed into an aluminum housing for optimal protection against heat and water damage
- Corded control can be handheld or mounted at the helm, and includes an 18' cord
- Special saltwater paint process and replaceable zinc sacrificial anode mounted in prop hub
- All mounting hardware included, for easy installation
- Manufacturer's two-year warranty
Minn Kota's Engine Mount motors are ideal for fishing boats, or for turning recreational boats (like runabouts or pontoons) into fishing boats. The EM motor mounts permanently on the cavitation plate of our outboard or I/O lower unit, keeping the deck and transom of the boat clear. No stowing or deploying required. Once on plane, the EM rides completely out of the water, and will not interfere with the normal performance of your boat or engine.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime