Minn Kota® DeckHand Anchor Winch
- Davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on deck
- 20 to 40 lb. anchor capacity (Anchor not included)
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 100 lb. test nylon rope
- Stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing
- Anchor shackle allows for quick changes between anchors
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit
- Stops the unit when anchor touches bottom
- Anti-drag system
- 2 year warranty
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit is versatile and can be installed using 3 different methods. The Davit and DH-40 can be combined and mounted directly to the bow, they can be combined and mounted to an optional MKA -16-02 quick release plate which can easily be removed from the bow, or the davit and DH-40 can be separated with the davit mounted directly to the bow and the DH-40 mounted at a remote location. What ever mounting method you choose, there are six basic requirements for a proper installation.