Minn Kota CoPilot Remote Control for Terrova Motors
The world at your fingertips—the wireless Minn Kota® CoPilot™ remote control accessory lets you control speed and steering from anywhere on the boat. It also activates the AutoPilot and high speed bypass functions on Terrova® motors. CoPilot provides you every fish-fighting advantage on a clean, uncluttered deck, while freeing you from being ''locked'' to the pedal. Terrova motors equipped with CoPilot offer more ways to control your motor! Instantly switch between maximum speed and your original speed with a simple touch of the high speed bypass button; you also get one-touch AutoPilot activation to keep you on your desired course.
- Control speed and steering from anywhere in your boat
- Activate the AutoPilot™ and high-speed bypass functions on Terrova motors
- Enjoy a clean and uncluttered deck
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• The CoPilot kit already has the receiver “learned” to the ID number of the remote it is packaged with.
• To “learn” the ID number of additional remotes, follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the LEARN button located on the side of the receiver (receiver will emit a continuous tone.)
2. Press any button on the remote (receiver will beep 4 times confirming that it has “learned” the ID number of the remote and that the programming is valid and complete.)
• “Re-learning” the ID number of the same remote will not overwrite previously “learned” remotes.
• If the receiver has “learned” the ID number of ten remotes, “learning” an eleventh remote will erase or over write the first “learned”
• The CoPilot allows the angler to erase all stored remote ID numbers fro the receiver. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Remove power from the receiver by unplugging the receiver from the motor.
2. Press and hold the LEARN button and power up the receiver by plugging it back into the motor. Hold the learn button down for 10 seconds.
During this time the receiver audio will emit a warble sound, slowly transitioning to a constant beep, and then shut off.
3. Release the LEARN button and the receiver will reboot. The receiver will chirp 4 times followed by a 1 second long beep indicating memory is empty. This audio pattern will occur each time the receiver powers up until a remote ID number is learned.
I am also looking at Minn Kota #38-530-028-00. Same question. Thank You in advance.