Minelab® X-Terra 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- "True Digital" VFLEX technology
- Switch between low 3 kHz, medium 7 kHz, and high 18.75 kHz coils
- Includes 10" elliptical double-d 18.75 kHz water resistant coil
- True automatic ground balance
- 0-30 target volume adjust range
- 1-4 and mulit tone IDs
- Four preset detecting patterns
- Auto and sizing pinpoint modes
- Depth indicator continuously updates
- Large monochrome transflective LCD display screen
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
The Minelabe® X-Terra 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector is specially suited for finding gold. Minelab's "True Digital" VFLEX technology enhances standard single frequency detection and it allows the user to switch-out coils for different operating frequencies. Full frequency compatible, the X-Terra 705 Gold can use low 3kHz, medium 7kHz, and high 18.75kHz coils and comes with a 10" elliptical double-d 18.75 kHz water resistant coil specifically configured for gold prospecting. Features true automatic ground balance, four preset detecting patterns, adjustable iron mask for finding targets close to ferrous metals, auto and sizing pinpoint modes for object shape and size characteristics, 0-30 target volume adjust range, 1-4 and multi tone IDs, high discrimination range, and -5 to 25 threshold adjustment. The depth indicator updates continuously with a large monochrome 3" x 1.75" transflective LCD display screen. Audio and visual low battery alert. Runs on four AA batteries (not included). Manufacturer three year warranty. Length: 48" - 56". Weight: 2.9 lbs.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"As a company we do not give depth numbers because there are so many variables involved. What I can tell you is that if the customer does a little research he/she will find that no one in the industry goes deeper than Minelab."