Minelab® X-Terra 505 Metal Detector
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- "True Digital" VFLEX technology
- Switch between low 3 kHz, medium 7 kHz, and high 18.75 kHz coils
- Includes 9" concentric 7.5 kHz waterproof coil
- 0-50 ground balance range
- 0-30 target volume adjust range
- 1-4 and mulit tone IDs
- Three preset detecting patterns
- Five manual noise cancel range settings
- Depth indicator continuously updates
- Positive reflective LCD display screen
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
The Minelabe® X-Terra 505 Metal Detector is an ideal, all-around detector capable of detecting small gold and coins to large, deep treasures. Minelab's "True Digital" VFLEX technology enhances standard single frequency detection and allows the user to switch-out coils for different operating frequencies. Full frequency compatible, the X-Terra 505 can use low 3kHz, medium 7kHz, and high 18.75kHz coils and comes with a 9" concentric 7.5 kHz waterproof coil. Features adjusting ground mineralization with 0-50 ground balance range, three preset detecting patterns, five manual noise cancel range settings, 0-30 target volume adjust range, 1-4 and multi tone IDs, high discrimination range, and -5 to 25 threshold adjustment. The depth indicator updates continuously with a 3" x 1.75" positive reflective LCD display screen. Audio and visual low battery alert. Runs on four AA batteries (not included). Manufacturer three year warranty. Length: 48" - 56". Weight: 2.9 lbs.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"As a company we do not give depth numbers because there are so many variables involved. What I can tell you is that if the customer does a little research he/she will find that no one in the industry goes deeper than Minelab."