Minelab® X-Terra 305 Metal Detector
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- "True Digital" VFLEX technology
- Switch between medium 7 kHz and high 18.75 kHz coils
- Includes 9" concentric 7.5 kHz waterproof coil
- 0-20 manual ground balance adjustment
- 0-10 target volume adjust range
- 1-4 and mulit tone IDs
- Two preset detecting patterns
- Audio and visual pinpoint
- Depth indicator continuously updates
- Large monochrome transflective LCD display screen
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
The Minelabe® X-Terra 305 Metal Detector is the ideal detector for the hobbyist and whole family. Minelab's "True Digital" VFLEX technology enhances standard single frequency detection and allows the user to switch-out coils for different operating frequencies. The X-Terra 305 can use medium 7kHz and high 18.75kHz coils and comes with a 9" concentric 7.5 kHz waterproof coil. Features 0-20 manual ground balance adjustment, 0-10 target volume adjust range, 1-4 and multi tone IDs, two preset detecting patterns, audio and visual pinpoint for object shape and size characteristics, and -5 to 25 threshold adjustment. The depth indicator updates continuously with a large monochrome 3" x 1.75" transflective LCD display screen. Audio and visual low battery alert. Runs on four AA batteries (not included). Manufacturer three year warranty. Length: 48-56". Weight: 2.9 lbs.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"As a company we do not give depth numbers because there are so many variables involved. What I can tell you is that if the customer does a little research he/she will find that no one in the industry goes deeper than Minelab."