Merrell® Siren Sport 2 Multi-Sport Shoes for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight, woman-specific comfort and support for multiple activities
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing System - precise, glove-like fit with a single pull
- Breathable mesh lining treated with AEGIS® anti-microbial technology
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- QForm® Comfort midsole - cushioning and support designed for a woman
- Heel air cushion - absorbs shock and adds stability
- Molded nylon arch shank for stability
- Flexible and durable Strobel construction
- Trail grabbing Vibram® Mermaid Sole/TC5+Rubber
A female-specific shoe that beckons for the trail, the women's Siren Sport 2 multi-sport shoes from Merrell combines light weight with great support and comfort. The lightweight and breathable synthetic nubuck leather and mesh upper molds to your foot thanks to the easy-to-use, one pull Omni-Fit lacing for a precise, glove-like fit. The Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole and air cushion heel provide superior cushioning beneath the Ortholite® anatomical footbed for shock absorption and stability designed just for a woman. The Siren Sport 2's breathable mesh lining features AEGIS anti-microbial technology for odor resistance. Molded nylon arch shank provides additional stability, while Strobel construction provides superior flexibility and durability. Sporting 4.5mm lugs, the shoe's Vibram Mermaid TC5+ rubber outsole provides sure footing over changing terrain. Average weight: 1 lb. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J58282.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1
Rated 3 out of 5 by cjb3 Good Casual Wear Shoe
The shoe fits well and is supportive, but lacks cushioning. The sole is firm, not at all soft or springy.
Uncomfortable for long walks, the insole feels hard.
June 18, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime