Merrell® Siren Leather Waterproof Mid Hiking Shoes for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Nubuck and pig suede uppers
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides stride-sequenced cushioning designed for women
- Air cushion in heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M-Select DRY seals out water and wicks away moisture
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odors
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion-resistant heel bumper
- Breathable mesh lining
- Nylon arch shank
- Vibram® outsole and 6mm lugs
When you need one shoe that can handle any adventure in any environment, choose Merrell Siren Leather Waterproof Mid Hiking Shoes. These multi-use, mid-height walking or hiking shoes have a comfort midsole that’s designed especially for the stride sequence of a woman. An air cushion in the heel absorbs impact and adds stability, and a nylon arch shank provides lightweight support. Naturally treated to resist odors, these breathable ladies hiking boots are made tough to withstand moisture, abrasion, and debris on the trail. Merrell Siren Leather Waterproof Mid Hiking Shoes have 6mm lug soles to take on your toughest terrain. Average weight per pair: 1 lb., 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J16038.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by ZenTime Runs Small
Pretty consistently wear an 8.5 and these were too too small to wear for any length of time - just ordered a 9 - hope they fit better - really like the style and although my foot was cramped - was warm in teen degree weather. (And, BTW, not trying to return used shoes... smile ! Gave my 8.5s to my sister-in-law that wears a 7.
February 17, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime