Merrell Phaser Peak Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
Handle the rough terrain and variable conditions of the roughest trails in dry comfort with the Phaser Peak Waterproof Hiking Boot from Merrell®. Built for support and stability, the Phaser Peak starts with a strong, high-cut Nubuck leather upper with external counter to support and stabilize over uneven terrain. Inside, a backpacker-friendly Tapered 6mm Nylon Grade 4 Insole, compression molded EVA footframe, and heel air cushion work together to absorb shocks and provide cushioning and support on every step. A breathable waterproof membrane treated with odor resistant AEGIS® antimicrobial technology keeps feet dry and comfortable on the most demanding trail. The aggressive Vibram® Phaser Trek Rubber outsole provides sure footing on treacherous trails, while the rust-resistant bronze hook and loop lacing system holds up to high pressure hikes. Bellows tongue keeps debris out. Average weight: 3 lbs. 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J53683.
- Waterproof hiking boot built to handle rough terrain
- Tough, high-cut Nubuck leather upper - handles rough action
- Waterproof membrane - breathable wateproof protection
- Odor resistant AEGIS antimicrobial technology
- Tapered 6mm Nylon Grade 4 Insole - cushions every step, great for backpacking
- Compression molded EVA footframe - absorbs shock, provides cushioning
- External counter adds stability
- Heel air cushion - absorbs shock, adds stability
- Rust-resistant bronze hook and loop lacing system - secure lacing
- Vibram Phaser Trek Rubber outsole