Merrell® Phaser Peak Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
- Waterproof hiking boot built to handle rough terrain
- Tough, high-cut Nubuck leather upper - handles rough action
- Waterproof membrane - breathable wateproof protection
- Odor resistant AEGIS® antimicrobial technology
- Tapered 6mm Nylon Grade 4 Insole - cushions every step, great for backpacking
- Compression molded EVA footframe - absorbs shock, provides cushioning
- External counter adds stability
- Heel air cushion - absorbs shock, adds stability
- Rust-resistant bronze hook and loop lacing system - secure lacing
- Vibram® Phaser Trek Rubber outsole
Manufacturer model #: J53683.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carpenter Well worth the money My first pair of Phaser Peak boots I bought in the summer of 2006 I built houses and wore them every day doing concrete and carpenter work until the summer of 2010 when I bought the pair I have now.I still have the old pair and have used them for fishing and wading the river the past 2 years.They feel great strait out of the box and can take all you want to put them through,you can't go wrong with these boots. December 28, 2012
1-1 of 1
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:I have worn them three times in heavy rain and they have kept my feet dry. Like most waterproof shoes, my feet get warm, but I expected that. I don't know how long they will remain waterproof, but for now they do what they are advertised to do.
1 of 1
1 of 1