Merrell® Phaser Peak Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Waterproof hiking boot built to handle rough terrain
- Tough, high-cut Nubuck leather upper - handles rough action
- Waterproof membrane - breathable wateproof protection
- Odor resistant AEGIS® antimicrobial technology
- Tapered 6mm Nylon Grade 4 Insole - cushions every step, great for backpacking
- Compression molded EVA footframe - absorbs shock, provides cushioning
- External counter adds stability
- Heel air cushion - absorbs shock, adds stability
- Rust-resistant bronze hook and loop lacing system - secure lacing
- Vibram® Phaser Trek Rubber outsole
Handle the rough terrain and variable conditions of the roughest trails in dry comfort with the Phaser Peak Waterproof Hiking Boot from Merrell. Built for support and stability, the Phaser Peak starts with a strong, high-cut Nubuck leather upper with external counter to support and stabilize over uneven terrain. Inside, a backpacker-friendly Tapered 6mm Nylon Grade 4 Insole, compression molded EVA footframe, and heel air cushion work together to absorb shocks and provide cushioning and support on every step. A breathable waterproof membrane treated with odor resistant AEGIS antimicrobial technology keeps feet dry and comfortable on the most demanding trail. The aggressive Vibram Phaser Trek Rubber outsole provides sure footing on treacherous trails, while the rust-resistant bronze hook and loop lacing system holds up to high pressure hikes. Bellows tongue keeps debris out. Average weight: 3 lbs. 1 oz. Color: Dark Brown. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J53683.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carpenter Well worth the money
My first pair of Phaser Peak boots I bought in the summer of 2006 I built houses and wore them every day doing concrete and carpenter work until the summer of 2010 when I bought the pair I have now.I still have the old pair and have used them for fishing and wading the river the past 2 years.They feel great strait out of the box and can take all you want to put them through,you can't go wrong with these boots.
December 28, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime