Merrell Phaser Peak Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Handle the rough terrain and variable conditions of the roughest trails in dry comfort with the Phaser Peak Waterproof Hiking Boot from Merrell®. Built for support and stability, the Phaser Peak starts with a strong, high-cut Nubuck leather upper with external counter to support and stabilize over uneven terrain. Inside, a backpacker-friendly Tapered 6mm Nylon Grade 4 Insole, compression molded EVA footframe, and heel air cushion work together to absorb shocks and provide cushioning and support on every step. A breathable waterproof membrane treated with odor resistant AEGIS® antimicrobial technology keeps feet dry and comfortable on the most demanding trail. The aggressive Vibram® Phaser Trek Rubber outsole provides sure footing on treacherous trails, while the rust-resistant bronze hook and loop lacing system holds up to high pressure hikes. Bellows tongue keeps debris out. Average weight: 3 lbs. 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J53683.
- Waterproof hiking boot built to handle rough terrain
- Tough, high-cut Nubuck leather upper - handles rough action
- Waterproof membrane - breathable wateproof protection
- Odor resistant AEGIS antimicrobial technology
- Tapered 6mm Nylon Grade 4 Insole - cushions every step, great for backpacking
- Compression molded EVA footframe - absorbs shock, provides cushioning
- External counter adds stability
- Heel air cushion - absorbs shock, adds stability
- Rust-resistant bronze hook and loop lacing system - secure lacing
- Vibram Phaser Trek Rubber outsole